Designed from the ground up, the Betterbee Premium Bee Smoker is the rugged, high quality solution serious beekeepers have been asking for. Made of 27-gauge stainless steel construction, a fully-insulated heat shield, and high quality leather bellows.
Check Out All The Features:
- All stainless steel construction
- An insulated heat shield keeps the sides from burning your knees and even allows the smoker to be set on a polystyrene cover without melting it
- High-quality leather bellows with an intake valve for quick refill time
- The smoker's 5/8" nozzle is smaller than most smokers and creates a far-reaching plume of smoke
- The bottom of the combustion chamber has a perforated aeration grate to distribute air evenly to the fuel
- Add outlet grate (included) if using wood pellet as fuel to stop the pellets from rolling out of the nozzle. Otherwise, we recommend not using the grate as it does plug with creosote over time.
- Combustion chamber dimensions: 8" tall by 3-3/4" diameter
- Overall dimensions: 12" tall by 5" wide by 11" deep (with bellows expanded)
- Weight (empty): 2 lb. 8 oz.
- An easy way to light your smoker is to place crumpled newspaper in the bottom of the smoker, light it, and then place your fuel over the top of it and repeatedly compress the smoker bellows